Random things as of lately…
– I freaking love avocado. I eat a half of one a day. Usually in salads. Maybe in a smoothie. Or sometimes just cut up and ate with chicken. So amazing. I want to have nachos right now, just so I can eat the guacamole that goes with it. Yes, it’s 9am and I am craving nachos. Someone help me.
– My girlfriend Erin and her man Ricky tied the knot this past weekend. Congrats you two cuties!
– I got my new car!! Volkswagen Golf. Cute as hell. Check out my week in pictures post to see a photo or two.
– Biking to the gym (10 km one way) is giving me some pretty funky tan lines. I am loving this weather though and am definitely not complaining!
– My teammate Jordan Mein fights for Strikeforce this weekend in Portland, Oregon… Make sure to tune in!
– Speaking of fights, UFC is coming to Calgary in a couple weeks. I can’t wait to see all my MMA media friends. 🙂 Who wants to hang out!?
– I haven’t done a yoga class in at least a month and a half. 😦 I really need to change that. Oh, speaking of yoga, check it out… this is my sister! On the wall of Lululemon. I’m so proud. 🙂
That’s all the randoms for now.
Sending love, hugs and butt slaps…