I just have to say, I think it’s so ridiculously awesome that you clicked to read this post, when I always advertise that I really have basically nothing important to say. But here you are! You want to read anyways! Well hot diggity damn. That floats my boat. Thank you for stopping in.
So onto the randoms of the week, shall we?
– I cut my hair on the weekend. It feels so good! I’m kinda tempted to even go shorter… we will see. Right now it’s floating around my shoulders.
– I decided the day before our girls trip to Vegas, that I wasn’t going to go. 😦 I know, I know… I’m crazy. It’s a long story as to why I skipped it. But I hope the ladies are having a blast right now in Sin City. Maybe I’ll get there by the end of the year…
– I’m back in fight camp!
– Which means, I gotta cut back on the baking…
– Spray tans… NOT for everyone. Or at least not great on me. I learnt the hard way.
– My dog smells. Like stinky feet. I really need to give him a bath. Also, I have yet to take him swimming. I said I’d do that this summer, but I still haven’t. Le shit.
– Lastly, on August 2nd, it will be 6 months since I lost my BFF, Deirdre. This is just a gentle reminder to you, to cherish the time with your loved ones, and never go with out telling them how much you care.
Thanks again for reading… It means a lot to me!
Sending love, hugs and butt slaps…