Today, I’m a little hungover. A little. Damn that vodka water. Gets me every time.
I’ve spent the day being super lazy. I napped. Twice. I’ve been tooting around the house in sweat pants, eating bad food and doing laundry. Super productive Sunday, as you can tell. Naaawt.
So, while I’m waiting for my four thousandth load of laundry to finish up, I decided I should fill you guys in on what’s going on with me. I haven’t done a random update like this in ages. It’s about time I get back at it. Not that anything going on in my life is incredibly exciting, but hey… you’re here, so you might as well have something to read.
– I made Chickpea cookies tonight… chocolate chip chickpea cookies. Hmmm… epic fail? I haven’t really decided yet. Once I get a second opinion on them, I will trash them or share the recipe with you guys. Experimenting when you are hungover is not suggested. It’s just too hard to give a shit about the results. Of anything.
– I don’t have any fights confirmed or lined up right now. Sad face. I hope to have something soon though. It has been TOO LONG. Like, since September! What the deuce. I need a fight. I think my next one will be pro. Well, that’s the talks right now. I don’t care one way or another, to be honest. If the match up is right, then pro it is. If not, I’ll take another ammy. I just want to get a fight!
– I finished off 2012 with being voted the Ammy Fighter Of The Year, over at BJPenn.com. That was a incredibly cool honor. Thank you to everyone who voted for me! Hopefully 2013 will prove to be an even better year for me in the MMA world, than 2012 was.
– I’ve decided that I am in the best shape of my life to date. I’m super proud of myself, and really pleased with how great everything fits these days! Ha. Just thought I’d share that. 🙂
– Look at this beautiful quilt my mom made! Gawd damn, she is SO talented. I am very proud of her and all her amazing skills. I love my mom. ❤
– Seriously counting down to The Walking Dead starting up again. I don’t ever EVER count down for tv shows… but this is one that I am jacked up to watch. Come on February!!!
– My birthday is in two weeks. Just saying.
Okay, that’s about all my head can take right now. I need to finish this laundry so I can go to bed. Thanks for letting me waste a part your precious Sunday evening. 😉 I plan to getting back to posting more regularly… so hopefully you’ll leave next time feeling a little more satisfied or fulfilled.
Sending love, hugs, and butt slaps…